Liability Insurance Program and Enrollment Form
This insurance program has been specifically designed for US based members of the Lone Star Santas. Coverages
provided under this program include important liability protection for the LSS member or
LSS member and assistant for claims arising out of their operations as Santa and assistant(s).
Coverage limited to registered members of LSS only and their assistants who have been reported
to the company and for whom a premium has been paid.
The Master Policy is an 12 month policy that runs for 12 months beginning 10/1.
Liability Coverage and Limits
Commercial general liability coverage protects the insured against liability claims for bodily injury and
property damage arising out of premises, operations, products and completed operations. Property covers props and costumes against direct physical loss up to
$10,000. Exclusions apply. A $500 deductible applies for each property claim.No deductible
applies to liability claims.
Subject to the following terms and conditions
- Aggregate Limit Applies Per Member
- Premises Medical Payments Excluded
- Abuse & Molestation Coverage is included only if a current passing background check is verified by or on file with your organization.
- (Sub-limit; $100,000 per occurrence, $300,000 aggregate)
- Bodily Injury to Performers Excluded
- Additional Insured’s – Lessors of Premises, Sponsors, included at no additional premium.
- Property exclusions include wear and tear, unexplained disappearance, faulty materials or workmanship, latent defects, dryness or dampness including freezing; insects,
vermin, rodents, or worms.
ADDITIONAL CHARACTER ENDORSEMENT INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO: Clowns; Uncle Sam; Easter Bunny; Renaissance Fairs; Magicians; Story Tellers
EXCLUSION FOR USE OF LICENSED CHARACTERS WITHOUT THE WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE LICENSOR ADDED.
Example: Mickey Mouse; Sponge Bob Square Pants; Marvel Super Heroes; DC Super Heroes; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Coverage is provided by Philadelphia Indemnity, rated A++XV by A.M. Best.
You will be notified by Kaercher Insurance if, for any reason, your submission to this insurance is
declined or determined to be ineligible for coverage and your premium payment will be returned or
If your enrollment is accepted, you will receive a certificate of insurance indicating coverage.
Coverage will become effective the day after the enrollment form and premium payment are received
by Kaercher Insurance, or a later date that is specified on the enrollment form and run until
10/1 of the following year.
For any requests for changes or additions to your current coverage or any changes to the original
enrollment form, please indicate those changes or additions in writing.
- Please allow 7 business days for processing.
Note: Any requests to amend or change coverage, or the information reported on the enrollment
form must be submitted in writing to Kaercher Insurance.
Kaercher Insurance Inc.
Office phone: 702-304-7800
Office fax: 702-386-7970
Hours 8am-4:30pm PST